Monday, August 28, 2006

Apricot streusel cake





Buy filo dough. There is a vegan one on the market. I don't do it by myself. Read the description. Sometimes it needs 10 minutes till you can use the dough.
Cut the fresh apricot in quaters and put them on the filo dough.

Up in the oven.

If you like to add streusel on it.
Streusel: 100 g farine, 50 g vegan butter/margarine/alsan, 50 g almonds, 50 g sugar, 1 cl Amaretto.

When you take less filo dough leaves, use less streusel. If the measurement unit says nothing to you, you can at least take the proportion.

Put the streusel on the apricot and up in the oven. After 30 min it is all ready.

5 comments:

Sergio said...

they look mouth-wateringly delicious! (I know, excessively superlative - oh, my, I did it again).

麒麟Kylin said...

I like cookies~!

^____________^

A big big smile from a Chinese girl

Ursula said...

Thank you for reading and your nice comments. I feel ashamed that I have not yet posted the recipe.

Hi Chinese girl - are your vegan, too? How did you found this page?

Sergio and Chinese girl I both with you a nice day.

laksmi said...

Hi Ursula. How long have you been vegan? You are in Germany, yes? Is veganism becoming more widespread there? It is here.

Ursula said...

Hi laksmi,

I'm vegetarian for decades.
For about 2 or 3 years I try to be vegan. It is not always possible. In Munich are 3 vegan restaurants in the meantime. But most people think that it is unhealthy and not possible to be vegan.

I know that America is a better country for vegan people. Many people here do not know what it is.

I neglected this vegan blog. I should post a few recipes again as it is really possible to be vegan. It is not that complicated to cook vegan.