Saturday, August 19, 2006

Potatoes with salad and non-alcoholic beer



I steamed the potatoes (very little ones) in the basket of my wok. I put the potatoes in the basket, put water in the wok and brought the water to boil.
I started cutting the ingredients for my salad. I had a cucumber (from the garden of my mother), some mushrooms, a red pepper, a little bit frisee lettuce, 3 small cocktail tomatoes. Feel free to add whatever you have at home.
For the sauce I took olive oil, double as much as I took from the white whine vinegar with estragon and a little spoon mustard, salt and pepper.
I mixed everything. In the meantime the potatoes were ready.
I drank a non-alcoholic beer, my boyfriend a real beer.
Feel free to create your own salad, add your favourite food, be free with the sauce as well. As vegan people we have different oils and vinegars at home.
This is not a gourmet dinner, but you have raw food and the potatoes will make you full. And it is very easy.
Enjoy it.

No comments: