Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ratatouille with potatoes




It's French inspired. I wanted to cook a Ratatouille with baguette. But then I had to use garlic. As I have an interview tomorrow garlic is a no no. If I cannot use garlic we can eat potatoes aside I thought.

The Ratatouille:
1 onion, 1 red pepper, 1 zucchini, 1 aubergine, 3 tomatoes (peeled).
Herbs à la Provence, water, a small spoon of vegetable broth.

First I fried the onion in olive oil. Then I added the other ingredients poured water to it. I let it simmer till it was soft. In the meantime the potatoes were ready as well.
I admit, I wanted ketchup for the potatoes.

Next time I add garlic to it, I will eat it with baguette and a glass of Rosé.

The mousse au chocolat (see recipe last post) was heavy. I could only eat a bit. It's not sweet, but I like it. E only took a spoon.

French vegan cooking, it exists:

No comments: