Sunday, July 18, 2010

Earth Cafe Living Foods



Almonds: This morning I added almonds to my breakfast consisting of a banana and soy yogurt. When a fb side makes me change my actions, it's worth to quote it and to mention it.

I quote from the Earth Living Foods fb side:

Almonds: A sm handful of raw almonds gives you almost 25% of your daily needs for magnesium & more calcium than cow milk. They're also high in antioxidants Vit E & selenium. Studies support that almonds may play an important role in preventing colon cancer due to their high fiber & they help to lower negative forms of cholester...ol in the blood stream. Lastly, '10' almonds offer the same amt. of protein as a lb. of meat.

Accidantally I discovered this side via twitter. I don't want to miss it anymore. Every day I get information on food in a digestable way (means not too long, to the point). Perhaps you like it, too.

No comments: