Friday, July 16, 2010

Simplicity

I am hungry after an intensive yoga class. This evening we'll meet friends in a restaurant. Nevertheless I must eat 3 times a day. I try to eat less for lunch. One big meal shall be enough.

Tomatoes with olive oil and balsamic vinegar were great as usual. I forgot to water the basil plant this morning. I couldn't use the leaves for lunch. Quickly I watered them.
Kraut: I had bought Kraut. This was the last time. These convenient products might be convenient, but it was too much sugar in it, too sweet. It might be vegan, but I didn't like it.
Chocolate: As dessert (I always want a dessert) I had some dark chocolate with a filling.

It will be an Italian restaurant this evening. Ah, restaurants are the seducer No 1........OK, it is so.

Vegan planet by Robin Robertson:

No comments: