Wednesday, July 07, 2010

What do you eat?




"What do you eat?" I hear this in 90% of all cases when I say that I eat vegan. Here you have it.

I was creative today, inspired by the soccer match this evening. I tried to find vegetables and fruit in the colors of the German flag (black, red, golden).

Salad leaves, pepper, tomatoes  for the salad. Olive oil and balsamico for the dressing. Three different ingredients are enough to my taste. I ate an olive bread with it.

For the dessert I used a vanilla soy pudding, strawberries (option: marinate them in rum with sugar) and blueberries.

This is enough, I feel really full. It is good to eat salad (raw) for lunch as it takes time to digest it.


Feel free to create your own food in the colors of the flag of the nation you are born.

If you want to publish it here......send it to me, then you are my guest blogger. Be the first.....

No comments: